Thursday, May 8, 2008

gnarly Carrots, plus the return of Charlie and Cubby

I think I discovered the reason not to plant carrots too close to each other.

carrots, vegetables, garden

And I think this is a rare instance where the term "gnarly" is entirely appropriate.

carrotsm, vegetables, garden

Sadly parted.

greens, vegetables, garden
The greens mix together well without any developmental issues.
This mass may include any of the following: fennel, arugula, spinach, mustard, lettuces, carrot tops, swiss chard, oregano, basil, rosemary.


And I'm finally reunited with my favorite Russian stop motion characters: Charlie and Cubby. I have a videotape of their adventures that I stumbled upon some years ago before the dawn of the internet. The rest of their adventures have always been a mystery, but thanks to YouTube maybe I can catch up on some of their doings.


Russian:











Surprise! Japanese dub:





No comments: