Monday, January 14, 2008

flippety doo da



thou shalt not kill (cavement) flip book

Well, my newest obsession is making flip books.  I've made them in the past, but was not as methodical about the process.  Now I've made myself a template and it's really only a matter of finding subject matter.... and time of course.

mary jane flip book
So, all of the ones I've made so far are available in my 
shop

free time at the monastery flip book

And I want to make a flip book every day now.  I won't.  But I will make more.

bully fish flip book

* * * * *


In other news, azure grackle's  periodic table print project that I participated in is done.  She might make a book or poster or something out of it and that would be awesome.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

these are fabulous! I love the mary jane book - I'm dying to know the surprise ending! ;-)